- Designed for rugged environments.
- The stainless steel overlay and keys can be combined with a fully sealed switching unit.
- Metal membrane switches can be sealed against contamination including dust, water, sea water and oils.
- Provides resistance against detergents and chemicals.
- Metal membrane switch can be designed to IP67 specifications to provide protection from even the harshest conditions.
- Circuitry can be silver flex, copper flex, or rigid PCB.
- Tactile Response: Metal domes, High Life Tactile Actuators and Tactile rubber
- Backlighting: Discrete LED
Metal Membrane Keypad Applications:
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Industrial
- Commercial Restaurant
- Commercial Facilities (Entry Keypads, Ticket Dispensers)
- Impact Zones Including Vandalism
- Hazardous Charge Prevention (Explosives)
- High End Consumer Goods